*boss ass bitch plays in the distance*
Three of my favorite people are on this.
sugar, we’re goin down [presses elevator button for a lower floor]
SWINGIN [ELEVATOR CABLE SNAPS]
more than i bargained for
Imagine how is touch the sky
return here, please carts, i’m begging you
don’t dead open inside
if you’re ever feeling stupid just remember that i was driving home from work one day and halfway through the drive i almost had a panic attack because i couldn’t find my keys
One of the best scenes of Malcolm in the Middle ever.
that fucking kid took one for the team
Ghost Girl (by Kevin Francis Gray)
man but this photoset ignores some of my favorite things about this piece
it gives it more of a story i think
I think there’s almost a story to how well they hid it, or any other might.
Sharing the whole piece as it is.
the worst things to ever happen to fashion:
- fake pockets
- making every single shirt see through
- seriously why does it have to be see through
- what is the fucking point i just have to wear another tank top or cami underneath it
- it literally defeats the purpose of being a shirt
- and every single shirt is see through these days this annoys me more than fake pockets and trust me that is an issue
This was a card at Target.
I laughed for fucking ever.